Reverse Landfill is a project by M. Verhallen.
It is about making experimental and non-structural audio and video instruments with the focus on the DIY spirit.
Reverse Landfill is against Fascism, Racism, Sexism and any other form of disrespect towards people, animals and nature.
Reverse Landfill is for open music, recycling, experimental expression, squatting, TAZ, microfiction, Sci-Fi, Cyberpunk, Noise and more!
- Wooden Serge Project
- Kustom Kastle
- AUDIODIWHY builds the Noise! module
- Creeptree and Swamptree – new instruments
- Buffered sync busboard for video DIY
- FAQLAB – 3 februari 2019
- LZX Castle tutorials
- Tentacle Machine
- AUDIODIWHY builds and mods a Aconitum module.
- Temple Drone
- Instruments Make Play – 8 dec – Rotterdam
- Noise Eurorack Modded
- Gearsluts interview
- Video layout parts
- 11 okt Noodlebar @ Mono
- Dutch Modular Fest 2018
- Sniffer manual
- Plum wood CreepCluster
- SONICrider modular set with Noise! & Creepcluster
- 15 sept – FAQLab ‘s Hertogenbosch