Reverse Landfill is a project by M. Verhallen and friends.
It is about making experimental and non-structural and non-linear audio and video instruments with the focus on the DIY spirit.
Reverse Landfill is against Fascism, Racism, Sexism and any other form of disrespect towards people, animals and nature.
Reverse Landfill is for open information and music, recycling, experimental expression, squatting, community thinking, TAZ, microfiction, Sci-Fi, Cyberpunk, Noise and more!
Reverse Landfill will not bag every part separately or ‘photophy’ every step of the DIY process in a detailed guide. It will rely on you to get to a certain level to be able to build and source parts and use an instrument of experimental status.
As of now (2020), kits are packed in recyclable paper bags and cardboard boxes. No more useless plastic!
Reverse Landfill will not use names or numbers on its panels to indicate values or functions. Instead, it will use runic approximations and symbols that will become apparent when playing the instrument.
Reverse Landfill makes unique instruments which exist in one place at one time. Materials used will be purposed into artforms and will be respected beyond existencial value.
Reverse Landfill will create tunnels under the superficiality of this world.
There are no upcoming events.
- Black Lives Matter!
- Ming Mecca build – large scale
- CyberSOTU2020 Festival – 16-19 APRIL
- SONICrider & FRAKnoise – The Isolation Sessions
- What are people doing with my audio modules?
- What are people doing with my video modules?
- Noise on the AUDIODIWHY blog.
- My audio modules are now available at Exploding Shed!
- My DIY video modules are now available at RawVoltage!
- Monotropa v3
- Monotropa v2
- Instruments MAKE PLAY 2019
- Video Matrix Mixer
- Triple Function Generator Video
- fiN Studio CreepCluster Build
- Video Modular Workshop
- Dutch Modular Festival – 27+28 sept 2019
- RGB Fraction at Geluidsdrug 31-08-19