2 channel analog video (transistor based) noise source, with some nice additions…..
A new eurorack module for noise and texture sounds – internship project…
A pcb made to experiment with video DIY projects!…
The CMIX is a 6 channel mixer for LZX format video signals.It is used for mixing several sources into complex patterns and shapes….
The third revision of the Feedback EQ distortion module…
The second revision of the Feedback EQ distortion module…
a 4×3 matrix mixer for LZX modular systems….
Monotropa is a 3 band feedback equalizer distortion module…
A five channel audio mixer with 3 outputs for easy feedback routing….
This buffered sync busboard is designed for connecting several Cadet / DIY modules that use the 14 pin sync bus.You need a Cadet Sync generator or Visual Cortex as sync source….
The new version of the Busboy 9000, a small format, 9 position shrouded header busboard for eurorack cases….
Check out my new 3 channel CV mixer with 3 types of analog noise….
I’ve made a compact 9 position passive Eurorack busboard….
Triple voltage controlled comparator module for the Gijs Gieskes 3TrinsRGB-1c Videosynthesizer….
Noise! OscillatorThe Noise! Synthesizer is a CMOS (logic IC) based instrument….
There are no upcoming events.
- Monotropa video review
- fiN Studios Veratrum build
- New CreepCluster Desktop
- Monotropa Build by fiN Studios
- SNOW – Analog video noise
- Video Experiment Board
- Vidicon 2020 – 11 to 15 nov
- SoundMit 2020
- fiN Studios Pentamix build
- CMIX – a 6 channel video mixer
- Monotropa II
- Advanced LZX Cadet patches
- mEGA cREEPcLUSTER
- Noise v8
- Black Lives Matter!
- Ming Mecca build – large scale
- CyberSOTU2020 Festival – 16-19 APRIL
- SONICrider & FRAKnoise – The Isolation Sessions
- What are people doing with my audio modules?