So what can you do with it anyway?…
Here are two LZX Castle patch examples, as described by mr. Phil Baljeu himself on the LZX Community Forum….
With modular DIY and custom LZX and 3TrinsRGB-1c instruments! Click for Video…
Patch sheet template file for the new Castle modules for the LZX video modular. Knobs and switches are added to set parameters. This is a Illustrator file. Click the download link to get started!! I have to finish my DIY projects to make examples 🙂 just waiting on some extra parts !
My current LZX video synth. More VCO’s are in the making. I miss the patching freedom of the banana’s, so I might revert to that !…
Noodlefest VJ show @ PinkPank by RGBFraction 29-09-2017…
New LZX DIY videosynth modules I made, from schematics on the LZX website….
GINKO MODULAR FEST 2017 will be held at De Besturing in The Hague (NL)…
I’ve made an Illustrator LZX Cadet module patch sheet template with knobs and switches that can be rotated / moved….
There are no upcoming events.
- What are people doing with my audio modules?
- What are people doing with my video modules?
- Noise on the AUDIODIWHY blog.
- My audio modules are now available at Exploding Shed!
- My DIY video modules are now available at RawVoltage!
- Monotropa v3
- Monotropa v2
- Instruments MAKE PLAY 2019
- Video Matrix Mixer
- Triple Function Generator Video
- fiN Studio CreepCluster Build
- Video Modular Workshop
- Dutch Modular Festival – 27+28 sept 2019
- RGB Fraction at Geluidsdrug 31-08-19
- Castle Kastle
- Triple Function Generator project
- Noise module custom build