An updated and renewed desktop version of my CreepCluster drone synthesizer.
A drone synth that makes deep and low bass drones with phasing movements.
This tiny desktop unit make a wall of howling sounds!!
The two Trianglewave oscillators are routed through an analog switch that is clocked at audiorate
by a Squarewave Oscillator, which causes interesting waveshape alterations and phasing effects.
The Lowpass filter can be used to make nice sweeps!
The image on front & backpanel is based on a pen drawing by me (made in 2020, see below),
white print on matte black.
Note: powering up (and down) takes some time, because the big capacitors have to fill up.
- 2x Trianglewave Oscillators with pitchcontrol
- 1x Squarewave Oscillator with rate control & switchable frequency range
- 1x Lowpass filter with Cutoff control
- on-off switch with indicator LED
- 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- 9v DC adapter power connection, option for 9v battery
- Size: 100x80x20mm (100x80x40 with knob height included)
- Power adapter: 9v, 200mA, Negative Center BOSS style, 2,1mm barrel
Video Demo: Soon!